Our client is a leader in the financial services training sector. With unrivalled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with multiple years’ experience in Financial Services. The business is split into three divisions:
- Professional Qualifications – regulatory and exam training including CISI, CFA and CQF
- Corporate Solutions – incorporating innovative digital learning solutions with quality classroom training
- Public Courses – a wide range of specialist courses
We’re looking for individuals who have drive, enthusiasm and passion. In return, you’ll find a stimulating place to work and progress your career.
As the Apprenticeship Programme Manager, you will have overall responsibility to manage the apprentice programmes that we deliver. You will be the key contact with the client, and will work with our client service teams to deliver a high standard apprenticeship programme.
Role Responsibilities and Requirements
- Overall responsibility of apprenticeship programme delivery, reporting into the Head of Client Service
- Ensuring all applicable policies and procedures are in place, in accordance with apprenticeship rules
- Helping to design and develop a quality apprenticeship solution for our clients and apprentices
- Main liaison for the client, ensuring all client requirements are met
- Working closely with internal stakeholders:
- Working closely with the rest of the teams supporting the apprentices and clients