Our client, a leading training provider is looking for Employer Engagement specialists to assist them gain and exceed apprenticeship sales!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating opportunities within apprenticeships.
- Searching for contracts and vacancies through email communications, phone calls and relationship building with new and existing clients.
- Engaging with partners to assist in the developments of working with other organisations for mutual benefits.
- Manage new and existing relationships with a view to developing the non-levy funded contract opportunities and introducing new apprenticeship delivery opportunities within the Levy paying clients
- Identifying and liaising with key decision makers in a bid to create new partnerships for our apprenticeship provision.
- To select and pre-screen apprentices that meet the entry criteria and to organise interviews with prospective employers
- To assist in developing further courses that are adjacent to the apprenticeship delivery as well as development towards new revenue streams for the business as a whole.
- Ideally an understanding of apprenticeship standards
- Experience in Business development within an FE or HE environment or Recruitment
- Excellent communication and collaborative working skills.
- About you:
- Able to work under own initiative and deliver personal contribution to wider company objectives
- Excellent relationship builder and communicator
- Meets commitments
- Discreet and confidential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good listener
Skills – Mandatory:
- Passionate about apprenticeships and Further/Higher education
- Good maths, reading and writing skills
- Good written reporting and communication skills
- Desire to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
Salary – £28-30K + Commission
Call 0203 953 1984 for an informal chat….
Upon applying for this role, please quote reference NSA18/539