Do you want to be part of a fast growing and exciting learning and development company that focuses on putting people at the heart of the organisation? We are looking to recruit an experienced individual to join our Newcastle team, as a Compliance and Quality Specialist.
We are proud to be one of the only UK companies that works strategically with both universities and employers to roll out successful early career programmes and deliver bespoke training from apprentice to executive level. We work in partnership with our clients to provide a full, end-to-end service that helps to attract, recruit, develop and retain top talent.
Developing long-term partnerships that are built on exceptional levels of service, all our programmes are designed to secure a positive return on investment. As an approved center for the Institute of Leadership and Management work at all levels within an organisation from entry-level through to senior management teams.
Having recently expanded, we are currently looking for an individual to support with the delivery of our apprenticeship levy funded programmes.
We are focused on the importance of governance and compliance and are hiring our own Compliance Specialist to take responsibility for Quality Assurance and Governance of the organisation and our delivery.
The perfect candidate would be someone who has experience in regulation and quality assurance but is looking to broaden their experience beyond government interaction to work with a fast moving and ambitious small company with many blue-chip clients across apprenticeships and talent development programmes.
- To take over-arching responsibility for the quality of our apprenticeship programmes, working with other stakeholders to ensure quality provision and timely successful completion, and client delight.
- Maintain full compliance with Ofsted, ESFA and company strategies, policies and procedures.
- Monitor the internal quality assurance of all programmes and learner experience
- Lead standardisation activities to ensure accuracy and consistency of decisions and feedback
- Drive compliance and continuous improvement
- Be responsibile for compliance with DBS and Data Protection/GDPR requirements
Qualifications & Experience – Essential:
- Experience working at a senior level leading quality functions within an apprenticeship, skills arena
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Ofsted requirements, inspections and Awarding Body and Matrix Standard
- Previous experience of being a successful Ofsted nominee
- Experience of design and implementation of quality strategies within work-based learning
- Successful track record of consistently meeting targets and objectives within the apprenticeship industry
- A focus on being Outstanding and supporting the wider team to uphold our Outstanding reputation
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise own and others workload
- In-depth understanding of the wider government apprenticeship agenda including an understanding of funding reforms and standards
- Curiosity and Appetite to continue learning and understanding the wider Apprenticeship and regulatory landscape to ensure the team are always up to date and compliant
- Excellent understanding of qualification structures and accreditation of prior learning
- Understanding of additional learning/social needs and safeguarding policies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Full UK driving licence