Deliver teaching sessions for learners at an outstanding standard. Engage learners in a way that will make them realise their full potential. Work with both Apprentices and class based learners delivering outstanding sessions.
- Deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions, incorporating an effective range of learning strategies that enable outstanding learning outcomes for all students, both Apprentices and class based learners.
- Maintain high expectations of students, working with them to raise their ambition and aspiration, ensuring they realise their full potential.
- Deliver an appropriate blend of learning opportunities, making effective use of technology both within the classroom and via online and independent learning.
- Undertake all aspects of student assessment including internal verification and liaison with external verifiers and awarding bodies as required.
- Act as a course team leader for designated courses, maintaining up to date student records and delivering against agreed student retention, attendance, success, satisfaction and outcome measures.
- Provide both academic and pastoral support for your students, supporting them to achieve their destination ambition.
- Comply with the groups maths and English strategy, maintaining your ability to embed both subjects into your teaching practice.
- Work with colleagues responsible for both transformation & student services to deliver an overall student experience, which engages, inspires and prepares students for the world of work.
- Work with the Programme Manager and Head of Quality colleagues to continually strive for excellence and improve standards in teaching and learning across the academy.
- Work closely with the Apprenticeship Tutor responsible for work places assessment to ensure good communication between Apprentice employers.
- Keep records of learners progress through identified systems including interacting with e-portfolio OneFile for all Apprenticeship learners
- Engage proactively with internal and external stakeholders to maximise opportunities for employer engagement in the learning process.
- Support marketing and recruitment activities to attract potential learners and improve conversion rates.
- A strong track record of good or better teaching and learning delivery, whilst achieving high levels of student success.
- Experience of working with Apprentices as well as class based learners
- Experience of e-portfolios
- Experience of curriculum, course design and assessment that meets awarding body requirements.
- Highly developed course team leadership skills, and effective implementation of quality systems and engagement with student voice as a driver for quality improvement.
- Up to date knowledge of safeguarding, equality and diversity, health and safety and child protection legislation as it impacts on learning.
- Good analytical skills with proven ability to use management information to identify issues and opportunities to drive quality and performance.
- Well-developed organisational, communication and teamwork skills.
- A degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant subject area.
- Hold or be willing to work towards, a relevant teaching qualification
- Qualified and able to deliver AAT up to Level 4
- Ability to deliver CIMA and ACCA course is desirable
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.