Purpose of the role
Responsible for working with work based learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework to successful completion of the qualification, through our ways of working and behaviours.
- Support, motivate and coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure progression for their qualification, consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Work persistently to achieve satisfactory and correct results, delivering a balanced KPI’s in line with Company expectations
- Take responsibility to operate within the 8 week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
- Manage and complete both company and personal administration within given timescales.
- Support the development of learners towards maximising their full potential and ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
- Identify any additional learning needs, and provide the learner with all relevant information, guidance and resources
- Drive exceptional performance through self – generation across the area you operate within
- Build trust to maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
- Build rapport to maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
- Maintain continuous professional development and ensure CPD reflects Company and industry requirements
- To be an vocational expert with Fitness and Leisure Management experience.
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Personal Training (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Nutrition (any awarding organisation registered in the UK or could be part of the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training)
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Any coaching qualification (desirable)
- Group Circuits L2 (desirable)
- Group Static Indoor Cycling L2 (desirable)
- National Pool Lifeguard or equivalent
- Exercise to Music
- Managerial Qualifications
- EAT L3 / PTLLS L3
- CAVA / A1
Experience, knowledge and skills
- Extensive and relevant vocational experience in Active Leisure at Operational and Management level
- Extensive and relevant vocational experience in Gym Instruction and Personal Training
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.