This role supports the day to day activities of the apprenticeship team so our apprentices, our delivery team and employers receive the support and information they need, when they need it.
Works collaboratively with apprenticeship team members ensuring a first-class service is delivered to all stakeholders.
- In line with the requirements of ESFA and the Institute of Apprenticeships, making sure all paperwork and systems are completed in time and accurately for all parties, to ensure funding flows through to support delivery. This covers from point of sales to completion of apprenticeships
- Ensure that accurate apprentice records are maintained including attendance achievement,progression and learning support
- Act as first point of contact for all apprenticeship queries
- Refers more complex queries to the Apprenticeship Compliance Coordinator or Quality Manager Programme Co-ordination
- Apprenticeship programme scheduling: works with facilitators, coaches, assessors, and venues to make sure we have programme dates confirmed 12 months in advance for marketing and sales activity
- Creating programmes’ scheme of works, timelines and submission dates and sharing these with partners in time for delivery dates
- General Admin for the team: the management of central apprenticeship folders and systems
- Coordinating meetings, preparing agendas and minutes
- Supporting team members, facilitators, coaches and assessors as required with administrative tasks Apprenticeship Quality Assurance
- Have a pro-active approach to Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values
- Attend required training sessions and meetings to enhance knowledge and adhere to CPD requirements
GCSEs in English and Maths
Degree level qualification
- Communicating with a variety of levels of people
- Working in a team
- Experience of working a team
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to develop rapport and build and maintain strong working relationships
- High attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Takes responsibility to see a task through to completion
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.