Our client, a renowned training provider and FE Institution requires an Apprenticeship Programme Delivery Manager.
Your role is to manage the relationship between the employer and training provider with added responsibility to ensure apprentices are well catered for.
You will have good client facing skills, be well organised and diligent and have at least 2 years’ experience of the apprenticeship and training market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as apprenticeship programme delivery lead, establishing and maintaining strong client relationship through ongoing structured contact, including regular face to face meetings and telephone/email communications.
- Qualify potential apprentices for enrolment on to the programme through a variety of methodologies as part of the quality
- Act as a key point of contact for the client programme lead and key
- Support the employer to maximise learner retention and achievement through apprentice line manager support and
- Collaborate with key internal company stakeholders in developing apprenticeships to meet employer needs; ensuring that the programmes are appropriately integrated within the wider BDU/company stakeholder management
- Create sustainable business relationships that fulfil and contribute to BDU’s financial and performance targets
- Identify business growth opportunities, feedback and work collaboratively with the Sales Account Managers as
- Provide effective customer service and account management, liaising with BDU and other company stakeholders. and external organisations
- Provide regular and ad hoc management information to clients
- Participate in company projects as required
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.