Our client, a national Training Provider, are looking for exceptional sales people to drive growth and develop new business across a handful of sectors
You will need to understand each organisation’s commercial requirements and provide a solution from our portfolio of services. This will include the provision of a targeted number of apprenticeship starts.
- Provide an excellent level of service to both clients and learners
- Complete an organisational needs analysis with each company to generate, recruitment and training needs.
- Generating a pipeline of new apprenticeship starts through a consultative sales approach across a range of SME businesses
- Responsible for the development of new & existing employer business for levy & non-levy accounts
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of changes to industry funding
- Scheduling regular contact with current employers in person and by telephone to build relationships and increase apprenticeship vacancies
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the client’s apprenticeship offer such as the newly developed standards, new enhanced content and blended delivery models
- Ensuring that our overall commercial goals are met or exceeded, to provide a sustainable basis for our business
- Ensuring regular communication with internal stakeholders
- Recording all meetings and customer contact using the CRM database
- Ensure monthly targets are achieved
- Visit clients on a regular basis
- Actively promote the company at all times
- Attend training and sales activities where directed
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Computer Literate
- Car Owner/Driver
- Good Admin Skills
- Proven negotiating skills
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds