Co-ordinates and manages the day to day data and management information activities which support the activities of the apprenticeship team. Works collaboratively with apprenticeship team members ensuring a first-class service is delivered to all stakeholders.
- Ensures the end to end process from sale to completion has the required data collated and stored so reports are generated and analysed to meet funding and quality requirement
- Completes follow up activities with apprentices, employers and the delivery team, ensuring the right data and records required, pre-induction, and on programme are in place
- Oversees apprentice initial assessment, which includes additional learning needs and functional skills testing, to ensure appropriate data and records are stored and that reports are generated and issued across the team, so that the required action can be initiated
- Ensures that processes are in place for dealing with Interruption of Study/Deferral of Study/Extensions and dealing with any queries about return to study
- Meets the data requirements of all stakeholders to assist with the smooth running of apprenticeship delivery
- Supports the Head of Apprenticeship in supplying data and analysis so that key decisions can be made e.g. programme starts, learners inductions, locations &funding.
- Oversees the uploading of all data to external funding systems to required timeframes
- Validates apprenticeship data, resolves errors, reconciliation of ESFA data to required timeframes
- Manages the day to day activity on ESFA systems e.g. ESFA hub, bravo .
- Co-ordinates the transfer of End Point Assessment data and records with our chosen End Assessment Organisation – Making sure that we claim any resulting income
- Supporting the Quality Manager in data analysis, auditing and producing reports
- Supporting the Quality Manager in supporting facilitators, induction, training and responding to queries and request;
- Working with the Quality Manager to ensure DBS checks and safeguarding and prevent training requirements and records are maintained
Maths, English and IT GCSEs
- Experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience of data analysis and interpretation
- Working with government agencies or local authorities and with their funding systems
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Able to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Excellent IT and data analysis skills (particularly Excel) and an ability to develop new solutions
- Able to develop rapport and build and maintain strong working relationships
- High attention to detail
- Able to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Able to deal with difficult/sensitive issues
- Able to work on own initiative without daily supervision
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.