We are looking for an experienced, pro-active and highly organised Apprenticeship Contracts Co-ordinator to manage the general administration, creation, distribution and tracking of compliance/contract documents such as the Written Agreement, Commitment Statement etc. using provided templates. You will also provide administrative support to the Apprenticeship Operational Delivery Team (AODT) on all matters, including entering and maintaining data and personnel records in line with data protection and regulatory standards.
- Using templates, produce a variety of apprenticeship contract related documents in a timely and accurate way.
- Distribute these documents to affected stakeholders and track them based on agreed processes.
- Liaise with Central Legal Services, Units, employers and other external organisations on an ongoing basis to ensure that the contract process is compliant, efficient and well tracked.
- Liaise with employers to ensure that contracts and related documents are distributed and returned in an efficient and timely way and completed appropriately.
- Raise any issues and risks to the attention of the Apprenticeship Policy and Compliance Manager.
- Monitor and respond to apprenticeship queries relating to contracts.
- Liaise with potential training providers and partners to chase contracts and confirm offers.
- Support the updating, inputting and monitoring the Management Information System.
- Provide general administrative support to the AODT as required.
- Support the AODT in the smooth running of the Apprenticeship Programme
Knowledge, work and other relevant experience
- A minimum of three years’ experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Experience of producing contract documents using templates and mail merge.
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with external agencies.
- A sound knowledge of a range of IT applications including Maytas (or equivalent management information system).
- Experience in planning, facilitating and taking minutes of meetings.
- Experience of working with training/apprenticeship programmes, providers and employers.
- Experience of working in work based learning programmes and apprenticeship programmes.
- Good understanding of higher and degree apprenticeships.
- Understanding of the apprenticeship levy and its implications.
Personal abilities, skills and qualities
- Self-motivated and have the ability to manage, plan and prioritise your own workload as well as supporting others.
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office packages particularly Word (Mail Merge) and Excel.
- A strong team player able to work with a variety of people.
- Highly computer literate and numerate.
- Operationally focused on developing consistent processes and joined up ways of working.
- Skills and personal qualities to develop and maintain outstanding relationships with both internal and external clients.
- High ethical and professional standards
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent prioritising, organisational and time management skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexible approach to ‘do what needs to be done’.
- Able to identify cost and time saving opportunities to maximise efficiency within the team, department and apprenticeship programme.
- Able to identify when an intervention will have a positive effect on compliance and efficiency.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds