To provide comprehensive administration support for the curriculum managers
- First point of contact for student / parent queries.
- Provided comprehensive administrative support for department.
- Updating course profiles on website.
- Diary and meeting management including minute taking and action trackers
- Support with administration of HR issues within department including HR budgets, recruitment, sickness, disciplinary’s and agency workers.
- Monitoring student information like SMART targets and attendance.
- Support curriculum teams by checking learning aims are accurate at key points in the year.
- Liaise with exams to ensure student registration, invigilation arrangements, and exam support needs are met as required.
- To ensure curriculum events are effectively organised, whilst appropriately promoting throughout the year.
- To ensure that appropriate records are kept, in accordance with College and external bodies’ requirements.
- A track record of assisting a range of projects, events and providing exceptional customer service within a further education environment.
- An ability to implement a range of tasks and plans their workload to optimise efficiency and productivity.
- Strong communicator, who demonstrates exceptional customer service in dealings with internal and external customers.
- Disciplined and conscientious employee who recognises flaws in existing process and identifies improvement.
- Effective communicator who achieves agreements through open and logical discussion.
- Good communication, written and verbal and proficient in using a variety of IT packages.
- Level 2 qualifications in Maths & English and relevant professional qualifications.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds