We are looking for an experienced, pro-active and highly organised e-portfolio Administrator to manage the general administration, organisation, coordination and liaison for e-portfolios for the
Apprenticeship Programmes whilst new processes and systems are developed.
You will provide support to the Apprenticeship Operational Delivery Team (AODT) on all matters relating to e- portfolios including entering and maintaining data and personnel records in line with data protection and regulatory standards.
- Manage the administration of e-portfolio training sessions, ensuring the smooth running for all participants and those delivering the training.
- Work with the e-portfolio and other systems to produce regular reports on apprentice and employer engagement, data compliance issues, apprentice progress, attendance, off the job training, and readiness for end-point-assessment.
- Create and manage e-portfolio user accounts and access permissions in an accurate and timely way.
- Monitor ongoing use of the e-portfolio system and take action to address any concerns.
- Process data in e-portfolio accounts in line with the data protection and policies.
- Look for ways to improve apprentice and employer engagement with the e-portfolio and support e- portfolio manager in there implementation.
- Liaise with Faculties, Units, employers and apprentices on an ongoing basis
to ensure that the e-portfolio system is up to date compliant, efficient and well tracked.
- Raise any issues and risks relating to e-portfolio system or its use to the attention of the Apprenticeship E-Portfolio Manager.
- Monitor and respond to apprenticeship queries regarding the e-portfolio system.
- Provide user support for the e-portfolio system as required.
- Provide general administrative support to the AODT as required.
- Support the AODT and the wider University to ensure the smooth running of the Apprenticeship Programme
Knowledge, work and other relevant experience
- A minimum of three years’ experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Experience of administering and e-portfolio system.
- Experience of producing documents using templates and mail merge
- Experience of liaising and negotiating with internal stakeholders
- Experience of working with training/apprenticeship programmes, providers and employers.
- A sound knowledge of a range of IT applications including Microsoft (particularly Word (mail merge) and Excel, and Maytas (or equivalent management information system)
- Experience of planning, facilitating and taking minutes of meetings
- Experience of working in work based learning programmes and apprenticeship programmes.
- Good understanding of higher and degree apprenticeships
- Understanding of the apprenticeship levy and its implications
Personal abilities, skills and qualities
- Self-motivated and have the ability to manage, plan and prioritise your own workload as well as supporting others.
- A strong team player able to work with a variety of people
- Highly computer literate and numerate
- Operationally focused on developing consistent processes and joined up ways of working
- Experience, skills and personal qualities to develop and maintain outstanding relationships with both internal and external clients.
- High ethical and professional standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent prioritising, organisational and time management skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible approach to ‘do what needs to be done’
- An ability to identify cost and time saving opportunities to maximise efficiency within the team, department and apprenticeship programme
- An ability to identify when an intervention will have a positive effect on compliance and efficiency
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.