*This is a home based role*
To contribute to the achievement of our clients business plan objectives and the efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation by:
- Increasing the number of students in your area or sector by growing sales from Employers across all accountable regions
- Positioning the full range of Qualifications and services to support existing Employers and developing relationships with new.
- Increasing demand for products by engaging with local businesses and their networks.
- Providing regular market insight on your region based on your activity.
- Work with internal teams to ensure the needs of Employers are understood and supported
- Identify new sectors and Employers through telephone, email and meetings to develop meaningful relationships with them
- Identify Employers’ needs through consultative selling techniques to scope services and solutions to foster meaningful sustainable relationships with new and existing Employers.
- Support new Employers through communications and advice to ensure the most relevant and productive solutions to their needs
- Engage with senior decision makers at existing Employers and look to increase sales of products across relevant departments.
- Support Employers in building relationships with the most appropriate Training Providers to ensure servicing of their need.
- Support those Employers seeking to develop bespoke training solutions
- Ensure interested Employers are appraised of all relevant legislative
- Meet commercial sales targets by selling new products to employers and training providers.
- Understanding of training market for organisations and training providers.
- Education and training sector.
- Business to business sales
- Private training provision.
- Consultative sales skills.
- Strong networking skills
- Account Management skills.
- Outcomes focused sales approach.
- Good written and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Commercial approach.
- Developing effective working relationships with clients and internal contacts.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Strong project management skills.
- Consultative selling.
- Education and training sector.
- Successful track record of winning new accounts.
- Proven ability to leverage commercial knowledge and use it to win other accounts.
- Evidence of account management progression.
- Sales or Account Management experience
- Degree or equivalent
- A self-starter, ability to organise own work and keep to tight deadlines.
- Naturally inquisitive.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- ‘Can do’ attitude, upbeat and positive.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Professional approach to work and to dealing with customers
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.