Personal Qualities and Skills
- Ability to use a range of IT systems (training will be provided for EPA-Pro)
- Experience in administrative roles (e.g. completing reports and maintaining records)
- Knowledge of access to assessment and equal opportunities
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously, in line with an operating framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of role
- Ability to operate sensitively and effectively with a wide range of learners Awareness and understanding of learner difficulties/disabilities and social needs.
It is a requirement for End-point Assessors to maintain a record of evidence of their CPD. End Assessor will be required to demonstrate they have gained practical experience in the relevant industry which develops/updates their knowledge/skills. The following provides an example of a variety of methods that can be utilised for CPD purposes, a multiple of which need to be experienced/adopted on an annual basis and formally recorded.
Updating occupational expertise
- Internal and external work placements to gain ‘hands on’ experience
- Work experience and shadowing
External visits to other organisations
- Updated and new training and qualifications
- Training sessions to update skills, techniques and methods
- Visits to educational establishments
- Trade fairs / shows
Keeping up to date with sector developments and new legislation
- Relevant sector websites and twitter feeds / social media platforms
- Membership of professional bodies and trade associations
- Papers and documents on legislative change
- Seminars, conferences, workshops, membership of committees/working parties
- Development days
Standardising and best practice in assessment
- Regular standardisation meetings with colleagues
- Sharing best practice through internal meetings, news-letters, email circulars, social media
- Taking part in comparison of assessment and verification activities in other sectors
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds