*Includes £4250 car allowance*
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Engineering Sector for a Manager to join our client who can lead the team and provision with a key focus on growth and innovation.
As a company they are currently supporting employers and learners across North West of England with a primary focus on Cheshire + Warrington and Greater Manchester, and in North Staffordshire and North Shropshire, Midlands.
Key Responsibilities include
- Lead the development and delivery of the sector’s Business Plan;Lead Teaching, Learning, Assessment and IQA Strategies, monitoring progress and evaluating activities and outcomes;
- Working closely with employers to ensure delivery is tailored to meet their needs and learner and employer satisfaction is met or exceeded;
- Responsible for the performance management of all aspects of the sector including the team of advisers and instructors, customers and financial;
- Liaise with funding bodies, awarding / regulatory bodies and external stakeholders as and when required.
Essential Skills / Knowledge/ Qualifications
- A Management qualification and/or other relevant professional qualification
- At least 3 years’ proven experience of operational line management
- Experience of contributing to the achievement of quality marks as well as developing practical learning programmes
- Experience of setting high standards to achieve contract/ project funded objectives, continually monitoring levels/standards of support and identifying ways of making improvements based evaluation/feedback
- Knowledge of Engineering and Automotive sectors.
- Knowledge and understanding of funding regulations and awarding / regulatory bodies related to the provision areas
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant quality assurance systems particularly the common inspection framework related to further education and skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment
- Ability to work on your own initiative and be self-motivated
- Excellent IT skills with experience of word processing/Excel and presentation Microsoft Office Packages
- Evidence of problem identification and solving abilities
- Full UK Driving licence as travelling will be required (Car allowance will be provided)