**This role will require travel around the midlands**
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for the role of Learning & Development Coach to work peripatetically to deliver Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 qualifications and to build, engage, understand and maintain stakeholder requirements
- To ensure that all learners experience a high quality learning programme in terms of content, structure and learning support
- To continually review delivery methodology and search for innovative ways to improve value through the assessment process
- To manager and maintain a caseload of learners as agreed with your line manager and carry out regular learner visits and evidence Teaching Learning & Assessment of learners including progression against all learner aims
- Provide support and coach learners through their Functional Skills – English, Maths and ICT
- Produce creative and innovative learning materials, deliver engaging and inspiring presentations and blended learning as required
- Inspire and motivate learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners needs
- To monitor own progression and undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD
- Meet as a minimum the KPI target agreed at performance reviews on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- To produce accurate and timely reports as agreed with your line manager based on your KPI’s
- Adhere to all compliance regulations in line with professional bodies requirements, i.e. ESFA
- To work closely with IQA’s on best practice, development needs and providing sampling, monitoring and OTLA
- To actively promote and challenge Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children & Adults, Prevent policy and adhere to all other relevant policies, procedures and legislation
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.