We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate person to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor and deliver innovative teaching and learning to help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already a qualified Apprenticeship Assessor with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the Health and Social Care industry OR you are a Care Home Manager or have management experience within a care home environment. with aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact.
About the role
You will be:
- Visiting individuals in the work place using your experience and training to deliver assessment, learning and guidance to help learners achieve their apprenticeship
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
This role offers:
- An award-winning onboarding programme where we provide bespoke training to become an apprenticeship assessor for both those coming from sector and those already qualified.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
We are looking for:
- Current and relevant vocational experience in a Health and Social Care setting
- Experience of being in a managent role within H&SC environment
- Level 5 Health and Social Care Qualification or above
- Expertise within Dementia , Learning Disabilities and Adult Health and Social Care settings
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA Behaviours:
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.