IQA – Management
Home-based: covering Stevenage
We may have the perfect opportunity for you if:
- You are a qualified IQA who has exceptional management skills.
- You have experience within an IQA role
- You have amazing attention to detail and are an innovative thinker who can implement change
You will be a IQA who will be responsible for our clients internal function and external visits. You will have a proven track record in a quality role that means you have exceptional skills in management, programme design, criteria and standardisation.
- IQA across provisions
- Tailoring programmes of learning and programme design across the Management Level 5 programmes
- Responsible for IQA across Management programmes
- Proven track record of embedding quality processes to ensure compliance
- Effective management of time to ensure all tasks are met
- Programme design for large organisations
- Experience in responsibility for standardisation and making sure group core aims are met.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.