To support the development of our team and learners we are seeking a committed trainer with a passion for delivering high quality apprenticeships and welcome applications from experienced self-motivated individuals who are able to deliver new standards in Management Level 3 & 5 training and Functional Skills up to Level 2.
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Management Level 3 and 5
- Deliver full training and support for functional skills – Maths and English up to level 2
- As part of the higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions (face to face and online) with managers, sharing experiences, leading formal professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends
- Visiting / observing learners in their workplace to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Preparation of delivery, curriculum and individual learning plans
- Delivering classroom / group based training to groups of learners
- Prepare apprentices and employers for all elements of end point assessment
- Managing your diary effectively to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners progress including learner trackers, portfolios, CPD alongside quality / compliance
- Work to learner review and completion timescales
- Work with learners to overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet the learners needs
- Experienced in delivery of Level 3 &5 Management in Apprenticeship Standards
- Experience of curriculum development for management Apprenticeship Standards
- Recognised Assessor award, A1, TAQA, or CAVA
- Experience of delivering function skills and competent to deliver (Maths/ English/ICT) to level 2
- Level 3 award in Education and training (AET) or above certificate / Diploma in Education and training (or equivalent PTTLS)
- Hold solid occupational competency within the above vocational areas
- Full , clean driving license and use of own vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- DBS checks will be undertaken in not currently held
- Organisational skills and effective time management to plan your diary and learners needs
- Confident and professional with the ability to encourage and motivate others
- Quality and compliance driven to
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds