About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for the role of Learning and Development Coach to work
peripatetically to deliver Apprenticeship qualifications and to build, engage, understand and
maintain stakeholder requirements; learner, employer
- To deliver Apprenticeship framework and standards in line with clients requirements, quality standards and pre-determined targets to a ‘caseload of learners
- To ensure that all learners experience a high quality learning programme in terms of content, structure and learning support
- To continually review delivery methodology and search for innovative ways to improve value through the assessment process
- To manager and maintain a caseload of learners as agreed with your line manager and carry out regular learner visits and evidence Teaching Learning Assessment of learners including progression against all learner aims
- Provide support and coach learners through their Functional Skills – English, Maths and ICT
- Produce creative and innovative learning materials, deliver engaging and inspiring presentations and blended learning as required
- Inspire and motivate learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners needs
- To monitor own progression and undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD
- Meet as a minimum the KPI target agreed at performance reviews on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- To produce accurate and timely reports as agreed with your line manager based on your KPI’s
- Adhere to all compliance regulations in line with professional bodies requirements, i.e.ESFA
- To work closely with IQA’s on best practice, development needs and providing sampling,monitoring and OTLA
- To actively promote and challenge Equality and Diversity, Health and Job Description Safety, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children ; Adults, Prevent policy and adhere to all other relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- In possession of or working towards relevant professional qualifications (TAQA, A1/A2) and also be in possession of a relevant Level 4 Teaching qualification (PTTLS, DTTLS)
- In possession of a Level 2 qualification in Functional Skills or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years training experience of the occupational sector that you will be delivering in
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.