We are looking for full time permanent Instructor/Trainers to join our team. You will need to be a Multi Skilled individual across one or the following areas- mechanical, maintenance and Machining.
- To develop schemes of work, session plans, resources and individual learning plans to support learners to develop skills, knowledge, competencies and behaviours to achieve end point assessments- meeting the needs of the learner and employer
- Make effective contributions to support the development of the company
- Complete training plans, sessions, workshops and activities with learners and ensure regular progress reviews are complete with learners and employer
- Maintain accurate learner records in learner files, tracking spreadsheets and provide monthly reports to the Training Manager
- Develop relationships with learners, employers, parents/careers to support apprenticeship achievement and individual learning and development
- Provide support, assistance and professional guidance to assist learners with their progression, including effective assessment planning and portfolio development
- Undertake projects/development tasks to improve performance and delivery of the organisations training provision
- Work alongside the functional skills co-ordinator to support the delivery of functional skills and new learner Inductions
- Promote Equality, Health &Safety, Safeguarding, Quality Assurance and Continuous improvement throughout the organisation
- Participate in all organisational promotional activity, assist at careers conventions when requested and actively support with trainee/company recruitment
- Participate in all recommended opportunities for Training and Development to enhance your role within the organisation
- Complete addition duties and activities as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Achieved Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT or equivalent qualifications (or willing to work towards)
- Monitoring of learner performance to achieve deadlines
- Experience of classroom, 121 and workplace delivery
- Experience of developing strategies and resources for apprenticeship delivery
- Relevant Teaching Qualification
- TAQA/Assessors Award (or equivalent or willing to work towards qualification)
- Qualified at HNC or above/willing to work towards
- IQA or equivalent verification qualification
- E-Portfolio Experience
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.