HOURS: Part time (22.2 hours a week)
You will be a Lecturer in Public Services who will deliver consistently good or better teaching sessions, incorporating an effective range of learning strategies that enable outstanding learning outcomes for all students.
- Experience of curriculum, course design and assessment that meets awarding body requirements.
- Highly developed course team leadership skills, and effective implementation of quality systems and engagement with student voice as a driver for quality improvement.
- Up to date knowledge of safeguarding, equality and diversity, health and safety and child protection legislation, as it impacts on learning.
- Good analytical skills with proven ability to use management information to identify issues and opportunities to drive quality and performance.
- Well-developed organisational, communication and teamwork skills.
- A degree and/or professional qualification in a relevant subject area.
- Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy and experience of using IT applications.
- Essential – Experience of teaching either level 3 or A-level.
- Desirable- Experience of teaching first year university (Level 4 HE).
- Occupational competence in Engineering (mechanical)
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in delivering high quality engineering apprenticeships.
- Hold Assessor/ IQA approval.
- Ability to inspire and engage students to achieve their full potential and a passion for teaching and learning.
- Organised with an ability to work towards challenging targets and manage time effectively.
- Educated to degree level or hold a relevant occupational qualification in the subject area.
- Relevant teaching qualification or willingness to work towards one.
- A*-C in maths and English
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.