Whilst our Apprenticeship business continues to grow, we are now looking for Trainer Assessors in the Midlands to deliver:
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not exclusive to:
- Maintaining a caseload of learners
- Carrying out teaching, learning and assessment
- Keeping accurate records; monitoring and reporting on learner performance via ePortfolio
- Providing constructive feedback and offering advice
- Keeping up to date with new qualifications and standards
- Engaging with employers and tailoring programmes to meet business needs
- Ensuring learners are well prepared for EPA
What Will You Get In Return?
23 days holiday plus 8 statutory Bank Holidays
Day off for your Birthday
An additional 1 day of holiday added for each years’ service served (up to 35 days)
Alternative/flexible hours (in line with needs of the business)
Company events and team building days
We’re looking for individuals with an energetic approach, and their own unique flair, that will encourage and inspire future talent. You’ll provide a motivational and influential learning experience, through mentoring and coaching, to all your learners to achieve outstanding results!
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.