Our Client support employers and learners in South Wales and across England. We have partnerships with large organisations and SME’s. We deliver Sport and Leisure and Business and Commerce apprenticeships.
Our aim is to motivate and energise by strengthening learner employability, raising aspirations and building confidence. Self-belief is at the core of what we do and we share that belief across our organisation, with our learners and with our employers. We believe that given the right support and guidance, people can achieve many great things. Through every step of the journey, our tutors provide skilled guidance, working with our learners’ commitment and determination.
Due to growth we are looking for an experienced trainer in Sport and Recreation to deliver apprenticeships in South Wales
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of delivering Sport and Recreation apprenticeships ideally up to level 5
- Ability to upload and map evidence on an e-portfolio after every visit showing constant learner progression
- Excellent Communication skills with the learners and employers to ensure that each assessment opportunity provides the maximum progression of the learner
- Proven ability to manage a caseload of learners resulting in excellent success rates
- Ability to use all modern technologies in the assessment cycle
- Qualification in the Sport and Recreation industry
- TAQA / D32/33/A1
- Ideally some knowledge of the Welsh language
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds