The National Skills Agency was established in 2017 to ensure that the very best people are recruited and developed for the growing Apprenticeship and Early Careers sectors.
Our team of consultants have a raft of experience from across the sector and look forward to working with you.
- A rich history across recruitment, financial services and property management. Paul has managed multiple teams across a variety of locations, secured and delivered multi-million pound complex projects for a number of years for national brands. His passions include gin & tonics, spurs, his dogs and fine detail!
- Favourite saying "just make it happen...!
- "Guilty secrets - Spurs and my two Shih Tzu's.
- 2001 Launched Special Agent the UK’s first specialist non-teaching education sector recruiter, sold in 2006 to Select Education part of Randstad.
- 2008 launched notgoingtouni .co .uk the UK’s leading portal for school and college leavers exploring the options outside of traditional university such as Apprenticeships, purchased in 2014 by the New Sparta Group.
- Manages a number of clients both regional and national and often with complex recruitment needs across a variety of apprenticeship disciplines. Over 3 years as a consultant with notgoingtouni working with clients such Google, Virgin, Lifetime, British Red Cross and Just IT.
- Hobbies - Semi pro footballer and fitness freak and now a serious golfer!
- A background in customer services and office management for a major retailer. Loves to talking to candidates and helping them on their journey to a new exciting role. Hobbies include finding reasons not to go to the gym and booking the next holiday.
- Great experience in HR, Training and Apprenticeship Management working for a large engineering and construction company. A thorough and detailed account manager that builds fantastic relationships with both clients and candidates.